Monday, August 29, 2016

Inspiration of the month: Caps

It's nearly the end of August and I've spent the past week and a half- working. Seriously, it's like- once you finally get back from vacation, you're just consumed by work while also being generous enough to cover multiple of your coworker's shifts because it's that time of year when everyone's moving into new apartments and dorms. 
Hey, it's alright though. Work hard, play hard, right? 

Aside from that, something of great importance for me and little to no importance to you has happened this month! I decided to wear a cap, but not just any cap, a baseball cap.



Ever since the start of my undying interest in fashion, there was one thing I always promised myself I'd stay away from: baseball caps. I thought they were horrendous and I didn't think they'd look good with anyyyything.
But hey, promises are made to be broken. I don't think I've ever even made a polyvore set that incorporated these simple hats, not until now.



 I blame my trip down to Los Angeles. The place is littered with skaters who wear all sorts of stylish caps, and although I'm not 100% sold on the popular vans/obey snapbacks, I think it's safe to say I can tolerate the old school looking ones. They have more of a bohemian feel and they're perfect for when you're having one of those less-than-perfect hair days.






Shoutout to my new friend, Nick, for actually wanting to take my photos for this post. You're incredible.


Here's a collection I made on styling these cozy hats. Scroll to the bottom for affordable options!

  


Outfit details: Marc Jacobs top (sold out), 
vintage denim shorts, vintage cap 
(taken from my roommate. Ssshhh.), 
converse, s/o forever 21 buckled belt (similar one here). 

2 comments :

  1. The blogs you have produced are really impressive to me and I would like to say that you approach to see the things is really different from the rest of the writers. Thumbs up.
    Wholesale Fashion England

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hello everyone, it’s my first go to see at this website, and article is genuinely fruitful for me, keep up posting these types of posts about Clothing and Fashion. Waiting for your new articles.
    wholesale plus size clothing uk "

    ReplyDelete